Laserator Class-I On-The-Floor Laser Marking Machines
Laserator Class-I On-The-Floor Laser Marking Machines well protect operators against the hazardous effects of the laser beam. We have a wide range of on-the-floor enclosures.
On-Floor Fiber Class-1 Laser Marking Machines can be transported easily to the desired location on the factory floor by means of 4 caster wheels and can easily go to the marking operation via 220V power supply where it goes.
Our on-the-floor fiber laser marking machines, which are diversified according to different sizes, volumes and automation requirements, can be easily integrated into external automation lines and do not compromise on the Class-1 feature. Our on-the-floor laser marking machines drive an external 2 axes. Investors can assemble our Class-I On-The-Floor Laser Marking Machines to their own product lines if they wish.
The following optional products can be installed on our class-I on-the-floor laser marking machines.
- Rotary Axis
- Rotary Table
- C Axis for Scan Head Angular Positioning
- Y-Axis for Marking Long Work Pieces
- 3D Laser Scanning Head
- 2D Data Matrix, Barcode, QR Code Reading Hardware, and Software
- External Processing Camera
- Workpiece Positioning Cameras
- Beam Path Positioning Camera
- Air Blower
- Label Feeding Robots
- F-Theta Lenses with Different Working Areas
- Intelligent Programmable Multi-Input / Output 'PSC' Controllers Communicating with MRP Systems
- Auto Focus Sensors
- External Beam Path Red Marker
- Pneumatic Front Door
- Speed Controlled 3 Sectional Servo Controlled Synchronous Front Door
- Various Sensors; Color Sensor, Position Sensors
- Warning Lamps
- Product Flow Bands
- Product positioning automation
- Robot integrations