LASERATOR ON-THE-FLOOR, MOBILE SUBMERSIBLE PUMP LASER MARKING MACHINE DESIGNED ACCORDING TO THE CLASS-I LASER SAFETY STANDARDS
● ONE OF 20, 30, 50, 60, 70, 90, 100, 120W smt-series LASERATOR OEM FIBER LASER ENGINES
● COMPACT, FRIENDLY MOBILE STRUCTURE DESIGNED FOR MARKING ON THE FLOOR
● CAPABILITY OF MARKING THE SUBMERSIBLE PUMPSUP TO 2 METERS WHILE THEY STAND UP VERTICALLY ON THE FLOOR
● A STAINLESS STEEL MONITOR LIFT W/ A MONITOR & INDUSTRIAL COMPUTER
● MANUAL C AXIS TO EASY APPROACH TO THE SUBMERSIBLE PUMPS ● HANDLES FOR EASY MOVING
MARK YOUR HEAVY SUBMERSIBLE PUMPS WITH EASE BY A LASERATORPORTY-PUMP ON-THE-FLOOR FIBER LASER MARKING MACHINE
Laserator PORTY-PUMP mobile on-the-floor fiber laser marking machine is operated on the factory floors. It has a 200cm long automatic, programmable Z axis on which a specifically designed scan head with a manual C-axis is moved up and down vertically or angularly by the laserator marking software according to the heights and the machine approach angles to the submersible pumps standing up on the floor. The PORTY-PUMP is a CLASS-I fiber laser marking machine. Instead of a 2D scan head, the 3D scan head designed by our engineers can also be integrated into the PORTY-PUMP. This fiber laser marking machine is powered up with our "smt-series Laserator 10, 20, 30, 50, 70 & 100W fiber laser engines". Keep in mind that higher the power, faster the marking process. This on-the-floor, mobile fiber laser has an industrial computer, resistant to harsh working environments. A standard remote control is also helpful when marking your long submersible pumps.